Sunday, November 16, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside (And I Love It)

It's cold outside. It's wet and gray and what most people would describe as "miserable."  But I love it. I love an all-day cold, wet, grayfest where you never have to leave the house. You just sit inside and enjoy the warmth, good food, good wine (later), and take advantage of the fact you now have a ton of free time to catch up on some internet stuff. Like writing in your blog.

I actually laughed out loud when I first revisited this thing, well after our 2014 season had come to as unceremonious an end as the entire body had been, because of the title of one of my last entries: "A Return to Greatness?"  Comical, perhaps ironic, that this post was followed by the single worst season of my chasing career. But it's good to be able to laugh at yourself. Besides, one good thing has come out of my recent lack of chasing production: the time for website, blog, youtube, and social media updates is aplenty.

There's been a lot happening in my tiny little chasing corner of the Universe. Website updates and changes, blog revamps, and a webshow on youtube. New things are coming down the pike, and it might be that I'll actually need this blog to provide updates to those things. So check in every so often for new offerings. If it's happening in my world and it's worthy of note, you'll know about it here. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment