Sunday, July 7, 2013

Something New

You might notice this is a new blog page. The reason I created it was because I got really tired of having to log in and out of multiple accounts. When Google took everything over, that included all my accounts linked to my long-standing yahoo.com email address. This happened before I ever had a G+ or a gmail account, which meant once I decided to go all-in with Google and have everything (email/blog/youtube/etc etc) linked, I had to start brand new profiles in everything. Yesterday I created my new Youtube account. Today it's my new blog.

Anyway, I just chose the basic template I thought looked the coolest and went with that. The days of customizing this thing to death are over. I'll trust in the stylings of the more than competent designers that work for Google or whoever. Admittedly, I did throw in that cheesy purple streaky background, but the name is "Passion Twist" so why not. The main purpose of this post is simply to see what it looks like on the settings I've chosen. There may be changes forthcoming depending on how I like it.

I'm using this for just chase-related news. My opinions and other rants, etc (even those pertaining to chasing and /or weather) are a thing of the past on here. I lead the pack for years when it comes to controversy and telling it like it is, and to be frank, I really don't have the stomach for it anymore. I'm older. I want to really focus on the storms and tornadoes. I want to get good tornado video. I don't care what other people are doing anymore, at least not enough to blog about it or talk about it on some web show. So, while the opinions and thoughts you've come to expect from me are still alive and well, they'll remain with me, making appearances only during real-world, face-to-face conversations.

So there you have it. This is the new chasing blog. I'm not going to promise timely updates or even interesting content. But, if you're interested in my chasing endeavors, you probably won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment